Sunday, May 26, 2013

Dream Set List



Dream Set List
On July 19th I will be seeing the Dave Matthews Band for the tenth time, #11 on the following night, so I thought I would compile my “Dream Set List” that I hope to see on that Friday night in West Palm Beach. Of course I’d love for them to play all night, about 60 songs, and pull every rare song out of the hat, but I will be realistic and only pick 20 songs. Right now they are averaging 18 songs a night.
1)      Crush
2)      Write a Song
3)      If Only
4)      So Much to Say-> Anyone Seen the Bridge-> Too Much
5)      You & Me
6)      The Dreaming Tree
7)      Break Free
8)      Snow Outside
9)      The Idea of You
10)   Recently
11)   The Space Between
12)   Trouble
13)   Stay or Leave
14)   Mercy
15)   The Song That Jane Likes
16)   What You Are
17)   Halloween
18)   Grey Street
19)   Grace Is Gone
20)   Ants Marching


No comments:

Post a Comment